Free Full Version for OS X with Unity Pro, Android and iOS trials.
↓ Download Unity3D
System Requirements for Unity Authoring
- Windows: XP SP2 or later; Mac OS X: Intel CPU & "Leopard" 10.5 or later. Note that Unity was not tested on server versions of Windows and OS X.
- Graphics card with 64 MB of VRAM and pixel shaders or 4 texture units. Any card made in this millennium should work.
- Using Occlusion Culling requires GPU with Occlusion Query support (some Intel GPUs do not support that).
- The rest only depends on the complexity of your projects!.
System Requirements for Unity iOS Authoring
- An Intel-based Mac
- Mac OS X "Snow Leopard" 10.6 or later
- The rest only depends on the complexity of your projects!
System Requirements for Unity Android Authoring
- In addition to the general system requirements for Unity Authoring
- Windows XP SP2 or later; Mac OS 10.5.8 or later
- Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK)
System Requirements for Unity-Authored Content
- Windows 2000 or later; Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
- Pretty much any 3D graphics card, depending on complexity.
- Online games run on all browsers, including IE, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome, among others.
- Android authored content requires devices equipped with:
- Android OS 2.0 or later
- Device powered by an ARMv7 (Cortex family) CPU
- GPU support for OpenGLES 2.0 is recommended