Video after the break. (Tap the link below the box if you're on your iPhone or iPod touch).
BTW: Its our Rollercoaster Mac OS X Dashboard Widget in the end of the video:
Dashboard for iPad
This application has just recently been rejected by Apple and its now an open source, so developers can install this on their iPad if they want.
Video Demo (3 different links, all the same video):
Inspired by Apple's Dashboard application for Mac, Dashboard for iPad has been completely rewritten for iPad. It brings the ability of running multiple mini-applications, widgets, to all iPad users. With access to any of the existing Dashboard widgets for Mac available to download right within this application, you can quickly add several fun and functional widgets to your Dashboard.
- Max OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x
- Xcode 3.2.2
- iPhone SDK 3.2
- Runs existing Mac Dashboard widgets (see known issues below)
- Drag widgets by press and hold on a widget (dragging multiple widgets supported)
- Press and hold on widget icon to rearrange or remove. Press and hold again to exit edit mode
- Download new widgets from Apple's website
- Easier access of widget setting via two-finger swipe gesture in either up or down direction
- Sync with iTunes
- Default widget download directory can be changed in Settings app and optionally specify username and password. URL, username and password are available to widget as widget.directory_url, widget.directory_username, widget.directory_password.
- Not all of the widget object have been re-implemented
- Native plugins are not supported
- Widget transitions are buggy
- No ripple animation
- System calls are not supported (should give user warnings)
- Drag icons into the top view should open up a new widget
Dashboard for iPad — Read more